Saturday, May 27, 2006

15,000 words in, and two weeks in the abyss......

Well finally I got back into it. It's been a solid two weeks of ripping my brain apart, but not doing anything, just attacking myself from the inside. But tonight at 10pm after another day of avoidance I finally bit the bullet had got in for another crack. Not a huge sesh, but managed a solid and pretty productive 3hrs.
I think the two weeks of avoidance could be partially put down to knowing what I was coming back to again.... The Start!!!
I must have written this bloody first chapter 5 times by now..... phuck me it's draining. I'm well behind where I wanted to be with this whole thing, but it is a first time eve 'thing'. So how could I ever really know where I needed to be with it anyway. Well I'm at least back in the game now. I was starting to doubt whether I'd ever get back.

Tim B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home