Wednesday, May 31, 2006

It was the best of days it was.....

Well yesterday was great. It was the first time I've really been immersed in my writing since getting to my new place. Over two weeks, but I feel I was finally getting in the full grove of things again. On the other side of things I also had bad news. I think my left knee if phucked.... Went for a run after writing last night and for the first time in my 6 years of running I was almost unable to complete it.
After 20mins the pain became such that I had to hobble for about 3kms on the way home. Went to a doc today and have had X-rays, but I fear they won't turn out the best. I know when I phucked it too... that is the annoying thing, as it was the same weekend I moved into this place. I put way too much on my plate that weekend and my body just didn't stand up to it.... So I know it's my own fault.

Tim B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home