Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Running on track

Hi All,

In that I mean probably just me. Well I guess that's what you get for being a lazy blogger. It's a year since my last post but that's no reason to go off topic! So I'll stick with the running and it's all good news!

Since that run last year I've steadily increased my running and right now I'm in the later stages of my training program for the Melbourne Marathon (Oct 12). I've built my endurance up steadily over the last couple of months and I'm currently doing around 55km's a week.

Come race day I'm hoping to take 10mins off my Dublin time (3hrs 53mins).... but anything sub 3:45 is happy days! Next week I go 100% off the booze till post race.... so you know I'm committed.

I'll update again once I've completed the race.

2 Comments:

Blogger Guy Ellis said...

Good luck - with the race. Better luck staying off the booze. :)

5:22 am  
Blogger Rahul Verma said...

Good Luck Tim, thanks for leaving the kind comments on my blog. Any questions about Rio Marathon are welcome. I was lucky to have a guide who took me around

10:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home