Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Crossroads....

I hit the halfway mark the other day.... and things were going, well pretty much on track.

But 15 minutes ago I just hit crossroads of the novel and now I'm scared shitless which path to take, I had it all planned out and now all of a sudden I feel like a child lost in a maze of options

I didn't see any of these before, and I'm not getting any excitement out of seeing them now. I may have to put this down for a couple of days and have a solid think, as I feel that when I choose one of these there is no going back.... this is seriously the scariest personal challenge I've faced since I began this whole thing.

Fuck, if the rest of this book is going to be this kind of emotional rollcoaster, I'm not sure I can do it.

I don't even know which option will read better, I don't even know if I can pull off the options that are available to me..... this is really hard.

Fuck I hate making big decisions...... No wonder I didn't get married.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Timothy
It's Dave and Jess, we had a really good time at your house... although Dave was a bit disspointed there was no touching his .... action! When do you get back? We should try and organise a bunch of us to go our before Dave's return to QLD. Hope the writing is settling down, and the emotional roller coaster is coming to a halt... as you can tell jess and myself are quite trashed Tim.
Hope to see you before I go back - your friend DAVID!!!
catch ya timothy, Jess

8:26 pm  
Blogger Guy Ellis said...

Take the path least travelled.

2:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home