Thursday, August 31, 2006

Another write off.....

Today has been one of those days that is easily forgotten, except for the heavier sense of burden that it's leaves me with.

For it's now almost 11pm and I haven't written a single new word. I woke at 9AM with every intention to dedicate the day to writing..... and what have I done?

I did a load of washing, read a little, sent a few emails to friends then decided that in November I'm going to Mexico... how does that work? Before today Mexico wasn't anywhere near the short-term agenda, and now I feel as good as there?

I thought I wanted to write all day, but instead I avoided it all day and decided to go to Mexico instead? Why does the decision to run away come so naturally to me, its almost scary. Almost my arse, it is scary.... sad part is.... it's the story of my life.

Anyway this day has felt far from productive, but I'll just add it to the pile of wasted ones that I have been accumulating since I started writing this so called..... 'novel'.

1 Comments:

Blogger Guy Ellis said...

The Mexican Alternative - a solution to Tim's writer's block.

3:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home